The Sitecues team is committed to making our website accessible to all visitors regardless of their abilities or challenges. To help reach this goal of universal accessibility, we strive to make each page on our website comply with the globally recognized Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA.
Website accessibility is an ongoing process and we are always looking for ways to improve. If you encounter any issues while visiting our website, please let us know so we can address your concerns. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or feedback. Continue reading to learn more about the accessibility enhancements available on sitecues.com.
Features that can improve accessibility and usability for all visitors
Our website includes:
- Sitecues, a free assistive technology that offers page zoom, reading of page content, custom color themes, mouse pointer enhancements and more. Learn more about Sitecues >>
- Captioned videos to accommodate individuals who have difficulty hearing.
- Skip to Main Content links that enable individuals who use the keyboard to quickly bypass the header area of each page and navigate directly to the main content.
- WAI-ARIA landmarks and HTML headings to aid page navigation when using a screen reader.
- Unique and descriptive link text to help users understand the purpose of each link even when taken out of context (i.e. screen reader's links list).
- Alternate text descriptions have been applied to all important images to ensure the message being conveyed is accessible to all users.